I love you, Bec!
July 30, 2008
I love you, Bec!
July 29, 2008
July 28, 2008
I am scheduled to help in Levi's class along with my mom. The theme this year is God's big backyard. I am pretty excited about it, and hope I can make it through the whole week of driving to Mountain View every evening and helping there from 6:00 - 8:30. I think Levi will have a blast, along with his friends from church.
July 25, 2008
- Greg Laurie's son Christopher who was married, had one child, and his wife is pregnant just died Thursday in a car accident. Please pray for them! www.harvest.org
- I read a blog everyday called confessions of a CF husband (it's over there on the links → ) and they are dealing with Lymphoma (Cancer) in addition to Cystic Fibrosis. The cancer was brought on by the immune suppressant medicine that you have to take after a lung transplant. They also have a small baby, and could also really use your prayers. cfhusband.blogspot.com
- Thirdly please pray for Seth as he is considering possibly switching jobs. He is in the process of putting together a resume, and it would be cool if he had clear guidance whether to continue to pursue it or not.
- Also please pray for Rebecca as she is in the hospital yet again. She was discharged too soon last time, and the infection reared it's ugly head. Please pray for her physical, spiritual and emotional state while she is in there- and that she will not have to hurl too many times due to the severe nausea that we both endure while on that certain antibiotic.
- Lastly please pray that if it is the Lord's will, that I will live a long life. I stress more than I should about not being around to see Levi grow up. It is constantly on my mind, along with the fact that I am too sick to have another child. So please pray that I would not stress about these things, and that I could place all of my trust in God.
After that we hit up Betty's Burgers. We have made a habit of it... every time we go swimming we somehow end up at that place afterwards! I'm not really a burger fan at all, but let me tell you........!
These burgers are absolutely scrumptious! I get the bleu cheese bitty burger, and it is now one of my all time favourites.
Now Seth is making up a sweet song on garage band, and Levi has crashed for the night.
July 22, 2008
We had a nice, mello, fun time and I am thankful that they were able to come up.